Thanks for confirming your subscription!
To download your free Lightroom mobile presets, click the button below.
Don’t forget to tag @myblondebucketlist in your pics so I can see your awesome edits!
How to install your Lightroom mobile presets
- It’s best if you use your photo to download the presets as then you don’t need to worry about transferring them from your laptop to your phone, however, both ways are possible.
Simply click the zipped folder and it will unzip for you
You’ll need to download an app like Files by Google or WinZip to help with unzipping the folder.
On your laptop:
If you’re on a Mac, all you need to do is double click the folder and it will unzip. For a PC, simply right click on the folder and select ‘Extract All…’
- If you used your laptop to unzip the files, you’ll then need to transfer them to your phone. For Apple users, this is pretty easy through Airdrop.
Otherwise pop them in your Google Drive or similar, any cloud storage option that you can access on your phone will do.
- If you haven’t already downloaded Lightroom do this now. Then you’ll be ready to import the presets!
- Once in Lightroom hit the three dots at the top right hand corner, then click add photos. This will be visible either when you’re in an album you’ve created or simply the all photos section. I’d recommend creating an album first and importing the presets into there to keep things tidy.
Next hit ‘Add photos’ then if you used Airdrop the photos will be in your camera roll so chose ‘From Camera Roll’ or if they’re stored in something like Google drive you will select ‘From Files’.
If an error message pops up, that’s okay, just hit the tick to continue.
- Now all you need to do is save the photos settings as presets. When viewing each file, simply tap the three dots in the top right hand corner again and select ‘Create Preset’. This will allow you to use these presets on your own photos easily, continue this process with each of the 5 presets. Leave the naming conventions the same to easily remember which preset is best for particular scenes.
You may need to adjust the exposure of these presets to get the look you’re after depending on the amount of light in your photo, but they should be pretty easy to use.
And that’s it! You’re ready to start editing like a pro.
Always happy to answer any questions you may have on any of the presets, or help you if you get stuck. Just flick me an email at email@example.com
The Presets Included In Your Freebie
1. dreamy and bright
2. European Holiday
3. Golden Hour Babe
4. Ocean vibes
5. Summer Sunshine